In an age where traditional structures are struggling to find relevance, the future belongs to businesses who touch the heart and artists who address the needs of their audiences.
Pianist, entrepreneur and author Hugh Sung has a vision for transforming the arts and inspiring businesses to unlock their artistic potential.
In addition to being an artist, digital pioneer and entrepreneur, Hugh gives masterclasses, lectures, and webinars using cutting-edge technologies. He has given presentations at the NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants), NFA (National Flute Association), and at several universities and arts organizations around the world.
- Graduate and faculty member for 19 years at one of the world’s most exclusive classical music conservatories
- Co-founder of a ground-breaking tech company
- Author of “From Paper to Pixels: Your Guide to the Digital Sheet Music Revolution“
- Online teacher to thousands of piano students worldwide
- Executive producer and host of “A Musical Life” podcast
- Unlocking your artistic potential
- The creative life
- Reinventing the artistic career
- Where does inspiration come from?
- Timeless principles for building your platform
- “From Paper to Pixels” – digital tools for transformative pedagogy
If you’re ready to inspire and enlighten your participants, fill out the form below to receive more information on Hugh’s availability. Be sure to check out the interviews and videos below the contact form.
Interviews | Live Events | Featured Product
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’AML Speaking Engagement Request’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Event Title’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Event Date’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Event Location (City %26amp; State)’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Requested Topic(s)’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Classical Classroom with Dacia Clay
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/249530389″ params=”color=13b0bc” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Tim Topham TV
Jill Pasternak Interview Hugh Sung on “A Musical Life” Podcast
Modern Musician Show with Colin Thomson
If you’re finally fed up with lugging around or misplacing stacks of paper sheet music, then this book is for you. “From Paper to Pixels” is the ultimate guide for musicians looking for digital solutions to age-old paper music problems. From selecting the perfect tablet or computer to finding the right apps and tools for reading and writing music, exploring online sheet music resources and getting music into your tablet or computer, this comprehensive guide is written in a fun, breezy style, designed to soothe the fears of even the most techno-phobic musician.
Back to Top