If you’re a traveling musician or performer, or simply have to take your mic stand to the garage down the street, carrying a mic stand has always been an awkward task. Now with the goSTAND you throw it in your back pack and don’t think about it. The goSTAND works well for both standing and seated musicians for holding their tablet computers, microphones and other gear that can be mounted using a standard 5/8-27 mic thread.
• Less than 18” (453mm) when fully folded–fits in most back packs and carry-ons.
• 58” (1475mm) fully extended – weighs 2.6 lbs (1.25kg).
• Extended legs create the same footprint as most mic stands keeping your load secure. The only stand that can be set for uneven surfaces and different base circumferences.
• Steel tubing provides the weight to keep attached objects steady.
• Standard 5/8-27 mic thread fitting on top with locking nut.
• Works with all AirTurn tablet mounting systems. Collapsible boom and side mount clamp are also available.
Tablet holder NOT included. See Manos Universal Tablet Mount to purchase tablet holder.
Optional goSTAND Portable Telescoping Boom attachment sold separately.
Optional Side Mount Extension Clamp to hold your tablet or other equipment on the side of your goSTAND sold separately.